As a family practice facility we offer many valuable healthcare services to all age groups including regularly scheduled primary care, with an emphasis on prevention and wellness. Our goal is to help our patients when possible avoid unnecessary visits to urgent care centers or hospitals that are not familiar with the health history of someone in need.
Our primary care services include:
- Yearly physicals
- Women’s preventative health services and female exams
- Well-child exams
- Immediate care for established patients for unexpected illnesses
We provide some minor urgent care needs such as:
- Minor surgery
- Breathing treatments
- Flu or other immediate sick care needs
We also perform diagnostic procedures including:
- Pulmonary function and stress testing
- Our specialty sensory nerve conduction testing
- Blood glucose testing
For most laboratory services we send our patients to Solstas Labs in Asheville.
We offer our patients access to a secure patient portal account. From there they are able to view their health records and send secure messages to our office.